Universal Music Group leased 143,000 square feet in Woodland Hills. Studio V and Team designed a cutting-edge, LEED Gold certified space by practicing environmentally friendly design. Such design features include:
- Advanced Lighting Controls
- Direct Digital Control (DDC) of the HVAC system
- The latest technology in Indoor Air Quality
- Maximized use of daylighting and natural light supplemented by LED fixtures
- Green, sustainable finishes and furniture
- Interconnecting stair to promote interaction and impromptu conversations among staff
Other design features include life-size murals of UMG’s artists, ample living rooms, meeting areas and training rooms with wireless, cutting edge audio visual. The shared commissary and adjacent stages can accommodate all staff meetings and live musical concerts. This project was completed in a record nine months from start to finish.